If you are new to my site or a returning visitor, you may be wondering – where have I been? My last post on the blog was from 2015 and my portfolio needs some serious updating with the work I’ve completed since then.
Here’s a quick run down of where I have been and where I am going:
Where I’ve Been…
- Fulfilling awesome freelance projects, delivering engaging websites to a variety of clients.
- Growing a great team of Digital Content Coordinators to create an internal agency providing digital content marketing and SEO services to Carpet One members.
- Chasing my 2 year old through life.
Where I’m Going…
- This week I head to NYC to attend the Conductor C3 conference on web engagement and SEO. Check out my Twitter feed and this blog for live tweeting and updates.
- Continuing my work at Carpet One to grow our digital marketing programs and improve organic search.
- Continuing to work for great clients and take on awesome projects.
- Still chasing my 2 year old through life.